Conditions of Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our music and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
If you do not want Active to keep you up to date with the latest news, software updates and the latest information on products and services please email firstname.lastname@example.org and update your personal contact information and preferences.
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
• We may ask for your personal information when you’re downloading music, creating a project, participating in an online survey or purchasing a product.
• When you interact with Active, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and information about your previous downloads, such as their date of purchase; and information relating to that purchase.
• We also collect information for market research purposes — such as where you use your computer — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
• We collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our websites are of most interest to them.
• We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve Active’s music content.
Active takes your privacy very seriously. Active does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
Active takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Active’s website has links to the sites of other companies. Active is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.